This past Sunday was my sister's engagement party. My sister and Clark have been engaged since October 2009 but they wanted to wait until this summer to officially celebrate their engagement and start planning the wedding. They are getting married May 21, 2011.
Who would of thought that we would have a major heat wave the first part of June but we did. It is HOT! Everyone survived the party with yummy beverages. I so wanted one of the mango margaritas! The party was held at Clark's parent's house. There was tons of food and everyone had a good time.
My mom is on the left and Clark's mom is on the right.
Some of the bridesmaids.
Clark and some of his groomsmen....excuse my husband he never smiles in pictures.
The Wedding Party minus a few. Please just ignore the way I look. I can't believe no one told me how awful I looked. Also excuse my goofy husband, no telling what he is doing.
My dad is on the left and Clark's dad is on the right.
Handing out gifts!
It was a fun but hot day. I left early because I was exhausted. I am looking forward to all the up coming wedding festivities!














3 comments:
And just think...there will be a beautiful little boy there to enjoy the wedding too!
looks like ya'll had a fun time!! :)
Found your blog through A Blonde Ambition! I love it! Excited to be reading! xo
Post a Comment