Sunday, May 2, 2010

So Excited!

My baby shower is about 3 weeks away and I can hardly wait!  Now that all the invitations have been sent out and I am pretty sure everyone has received theirs so I can post the super cute invitation.


This is the back of the invitation.


The lovely and talented Kendall over at The Stoy's Story and also of Kendall Stoy Photography designed them.  Thanks Kendall! I love them. Kendall is a new mommy to baby Mason.

My sister and my best friends Kelsie, April and Jennifer are hosting the shower.  I can't wait to see what all they have planned.  

The nursery is finally coming together.  I just want to sit in there and stare at it.  We still have several things to do but in another week or two it should be complete!  I will be back with a 30 week update this week.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

Christa said...

LOVE the invitations!!!

Mrs. H said...

The invites turned out cute! Can't wait to hear all about the shower!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Just saw this :) Thanks for the shout out - glad you like them!