I can officially say I am miserable. I don't sleep well, my back hurts all the time, I can't get up and down without something cracking or poping and my feet are so swollen. July cannot get here fast enough. This is by far the worst part of my pregnancy. I am even more tired now than I was in the first trimester.
My belly is huge!
I went to the doctor this past Wednesday. She said everything looked great except my weight. I didn't even ask her how much I gained. I think I have actually been eating a lot less because I am not near as hungry as I was during the second trimester. I really think a lot of my weight gain is water weight. My feet and ankles are so swollen. I can't wear half my shoes because my feet are so large. My doctor said my blood pressure looked great so she wasn't worried about the swelling. She did say Grayson was already head down. I believe it because I feel most of the movement in my upper belly near my ribs.
I have to go to the doctor every two weeks now. At 36 weeks she will start checking me for labor signs and I will go every week. Dustin and I went and picked up the registration packet at the hospital this week too. It really made it feel more real going to the hospital. I had to fill out a bunch of information. I want to be pre-registered so when I do go into labor I don't have to deal with all the paper work.
It is officially HOT here in Texas. The temperature is in the 90's most days. I find myself having hot flashes more frequently and I sweat more easily. I am so glad I only have to get through June. I don't think I would make it being pregnant the entire summer. Ha!
Most days I feel like this...........
Most days I feel like this...........
Tired as a dog.
The nursery is pretty much done. I still need a few more decorative items for the cabinet but it came together really nice. It isn't anything you would see in a magazine but I am proud of myself. Dustin put everything together, painted and hung everything. I can barely stand longer than 5 minutes without something starting to hurt so I am thankful he was here to do it for me. I will be posting pictures soon of the final product!
I had my maternity pictures taken yesterday. As soon as I get the pictures I will post them. I think we got some really cute pictures and I can't wait to see them. This afternoon is my baby shower!! I am so excited! I will post pictures of that too.
Grayson is going to be here before we know it! I can't wait!
Grayson is going to be here before we know it! I can't wait!











3 comments:
well for what it's worth you look great! I have that top too!
You look adorable! Don't worry I had a ton of water weight too, and the good thing is that goes away fast after the baby is here!!!
Your glowing! This Texas heat is already killing me and it's just gonna get worse!
Post a Comment