Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Shower


This past Sunday was my baby shower!  I was so excited and I had so much fun! I couldn't believe all the stuff Grayson got.  My sister Nadalee and my friends Kelsie, April and Jennifer hosted my shower.  I have such wonderful friends and they did such a great job planning everything. 

Me and my sister


Me and my Mom

Me and my grandmother

Precious diaper cake

Cute cake that matched the invitations

 Kendall and baby Mason

Opening gifts

Fire truck onesie....this is one of many onesies.  I have a stack of them and I know Grayson will not be able to wear them all.

 
Blanket that my grandmother had made.

Precious banner that my best friend April's mom made for me.  She did such a fantastic job.  I can't wait to hang this in the nursery.

My mother in law and sister in laws

Me with the hostesses

I am sure you are on picture overload now.  I had so much fun at the shower.  I got a lot of great things and I am so overwhelmed with trying to figure out where to put everything.  I have tons of clothes to wash now.  I have everything sorted in the nursery and now I just need to find a place for everything. 

I will try and get pictures up of the nursery this week.  I am so ready for Grayson to get here already!


No comments: