Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogging Rut

I apologize for my lack of blogging. I guess you could say I am in a blogging rut. I either don't have anything to blog about or I am too tired or too busy to get a post up. I have received several comments about my lack of blogging, mainly from friends and family and I apologize.


This year I really wanted my blog to only be about me and my family and the events that were occurring in my life. I decided that I didn't want to do the random posts about shopping, television or celebrity news, not that there is anything wrong with that, I just wanted my blog to be about actual events in my life. I am in the process of making the first year of my blog into a book. The random posts I did about shopping or tv shows just don't seem to go with the purpose of the book. Hopefully I will finish the book before the end of this year. Ha!

I can't wait to make this year of blogging into a book. I don't scrapbook and I don't really make photo albums of all the pictures I take. My pictures just end up on my computer. Making my blog into a book is the best way for me to document everything. This year is very important because Grayson will be born. I realize the first half of this year (can you believe we are two months shy of being half way done with this year??) has been quite uneventful. I have mainly just blogged about my pregnancy. I want to remember it and I want to remember what I looked like. The second half of the year is going to be way more exciting and I just hope that I can find the time to document everything. I think having the books year after year will be so neat for my children and my great grandchildren to look back on.

So bare with me as I get through this blogging rut. I have a feeling that it will end soon. I have some exciting events coming up in May and June and of course nothing will beat July! If you are still reading my little ole blog, thank you. I promise I will be back to blogging soon!

1 comment:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

I've kind of been through a blogging rut as well! Are you using a specific website to turn your blog into a book? I think that's a great idea because it's like a cross between a scrapbook and a photo album. That's the main reason I do a lot of detailed documenting of my weekends on my blog! Hope you're feeling great!