
I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions but this year I did. I have gained a few extra pounds since I got married in August so it is time to loose them! I am starting Slim Fast...yesterday was my first day....and I suddenly remembered why I don't make resolutions....I never stick to them. I thought I was going to die of hunger pains yesterday. It doesn't help that your husband can sit down and eat anything he wants right in front of you while you are eating this tiny meal bar that is supposed to fill you up for 4 hours. Yea right!! I think after 30 minutes my stomach was growling. I am really going to try and stick to it for a little while. I don't need to loose a whole lot but I do have a bridesmaids dress that I need to fit in by May.
Speaking of weddings....this is going to be a busy year of weddings for Dustin and I. We have 2 weddings back to back in March. Our friends Jeremy & Serenda and Josh & Heather are getting married. I am in Angela's wedding in May and Dustin's best friend Matt is getting married towards the end of the year. I actually hope that this is a busy year. I had so much to look forward to in 2008 with the wedding and building our house.
Both of our resolutions this year is to save more money and go on vacation. Dustin already has a few shifts off in August and we are hoping to take a trip somewhere. We are looking into Cabo San Lucas, Jamaica, or keeping it simple and taking a road trip to California or Colorado. I really wish we could afford Hawaii but I am not getting my hopes up. It is so expensive.
I will have to blog and let you know how this Slim Fast thing goes. Right now it is not looking too good! Happy New Year from the Wynn Family!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment