Monday, January 26, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies....Yum!!!

I was bored last night so I started looking at random people's blog in which I came across a blog called Bakerella. It is a cool blog and in case you couldn't guess....it is about baking. I don't like to cook but I don't mind baking. I have been trying to find a recipe for a new dessert that I could make for Bunco next month. On this blog I found a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies. They look so good. I thought I would share the recipe and the cool blog with everyone.

I will be making these next month at Bunco so I will let you know how they turn out. I haven't gotten the chance to look through the entire Bakerella blog but it looked like there were some good ideas. Anyways....here is the website if you want to check it out.

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/01/thaaank-you-betty.html

No comments: