Yesterday the weather people siked everyone out thinking the weather was going to get bad. I got lucky was able to "work from home" yesterday so I didn't have to drive to Dallas. I kind of felt silly because it didn't do anything yesterday and the roads were fine but I enjoyed my day off from work though.
Dustin was home too and we made pancakes for breakfast and then snuggled up and watched TV. Later we watched a movie and then more TV. It was great. I was totally bored by the end of the day but we never just have a lazy day where we watch TV all day and don't get out of our pj's.
Last night the weather obviously started getting worse. Dustin is on shift today so he had to leave last night at about 9:30 to head to work. He was just going to stay the night at the station. He can't be late for his shift no matter what. This morning the roads are much worse and I was hoping for another "work from home" day but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I will be heading in to work about 10:30 this morning. The ice days were fun but I think I enjoy much warmer weather!!! Can't wait for Spring!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment