Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to the Main Event!!!!

This past Saturday night Dustin and I went out to eat with a group of friends for Angela's and Randi's Birthday. Angela is the wife of Eddie, who is Dustin's Lieutenant, and Randi is the wife of Jeremy, who is also a firefighter on Dustin's shift. We went to eat at Cantina Laredo and then we all went over to Main Event to go bowling. I haven't been to Main Event since high school and I hadn't been bowling in probably over a year. We had lots of fun. As much as I tried to beat Dustin, he beat me at every game. In fact he beat everyone. Here are a few pictures I took.....

Randi & I


Jeremy & Dustin being retarded

Dustin concentrating on his next move
Me & Dustin

We had a lot of fun and it made me want to go bowling more often. Did you hear that Kels??? We should go bowling soon!!!

2 comments:

Drew and Kelsie said...

OMG!!! I can't believe those words just came out of your mouth... or typed on the screen!! HA We STILL haven't gotten our balls drilled. We're ready when you are!

Lindsey said...

I am ready anytime you are! Maybe one weekend soon we can go to dinner and then to the bowling alley. Girls against Boys....