Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update on Life.....

Not a lot has been happening in the Wynn household. It has been a slow start to the new year. I personally think January is a boring month anyways and I am ready for February. The Super Bowl is the first weekend in February and the second weekend I am attending Crop for the Cure at the Corinth Elementary School. I have been meaning to start on my wedding scrapbook I just haven't gotten around to it. I am going with my good friend Stephanie for a full day of scrapbooking and craft making. It should be a lot of fun. Then there is Valentine's Day. I am not too big into this holiday but it is fun to recognize it and do something sweet for your loved one. Maybe I will make a cute Valentine for Dustin this year!

This weekend was fun and relaxing. On Saturday I went to Hobby Lobby (my favorite store) and I picked up a few things to finish decorating the kitchen with. I am having Bunco at my house next month and I am trying to finish up a few decorating ideas. Saturday night Dustin and I went to Studio Movie Grill in Addison with our good friend Matt and his fiance Miranda. We saw Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. This was obviously Matt and Dustin's choice of movie. Surprisingly it was a great movie. It was funny and Miranda and I both cried at the end. It was totally not what I was expecting. Sunday we did the usual... went to church, then out to eat with my family and then came home and watched the football game.

I am already ready for next weekend and it isn't even Monday yet! Next Saturday we are going out to eat with Dustin's Lieutenant Eddie and his wife and Jeremy and his wife and then we are going to Main Event to play laser tag. I will try and remember my camera so I can post some fun pictures!

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU! I AM WORKING ON YOUR HEADER AS WE SPEAK!