
Christmas is over. It came and went so fast. This was a special Christmas for me since it was Dustin and I's first Christmas as husband and wife. We didn't spend a whole lot on each other this year since we had a wedding and bought a house earlier this year. Dustin surprised me with a Fossil purse! It is red....my favorite color! He picked it out all by himself! I was proud of him. He also got me the 6th season of 90210. For those that don't know me well.....I am a 90210 freak! I absolutely love that show!
I got Dustin a few shirts, a subscription to Muscle & Fitness and a jack. He picked it out of the Sears add one day so I got it for him. Don't know if he will ever use it. It was so nice to have a long weekend off of work. On Saturday we went and saw Marley & Me. It is such a great movie! It is such a tear jerker though. I read the book a few years ago and when I heard the movie was coming out I could not wait to go see it. Dustin and I have been through our fair share of messes created by our oldest Boxer Jax. I will never forget the time we came back to my apartment after going out to dinner to my entire couch shredded all over my apartment. It was a disaster. I can't even remember all the things he has torn up over the first year and a half of his life. Thank goodness he has calmed down! Anyways, if you get the chance to go see Marley & Me, go see it! Jennifer Anniston & Owen Wilson are great in this movie!











No comments:
Post a Comment