Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rookie of the Year!

A couple of weeks ago the Colleyville Fire Department had their annual awards banquet. It was a lot of fun. We ate mexican food and then Rusty Greer (former outfielder for the Rangers) spoke. It was really interesting to hear his stories about playing pro baseball. After he was finished speaking they handed out the awards.

Dusitn has been with the department for a little over a year. He was up for Rookie of the year. There were 2 other guys that were also up for this award. Dustin won the award and I was so proud of him. I had to brag on him! I posted a few pictures of his award. It is a really nice award and it fits perfect in our office along with all the other fireman stuff.






1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

That is so exciting! Tell him Congrats!!!