7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have Children
2. Build my dream house
3. Go to Australia
4. Go sky diving
5. Own an expensive car because I think it would be fun
6. Have grandchildren
7. Find a job where I can work from home
7 Things I can do:
1. Type fast
2. Eat Mexican food everyday
3. Dribble a basketball
4. Ride a bike
5. Procrastinate
6. Organize almost anything
7. Spend lots of money
7 Things I can't do:
1. Cook
2. Change a tire
3. Whistle
4. Pass up sweets...I am with you Kels
5. See blood without getting sick at my stomach
6. Run
7. Play an instrument
7 Things that attracted me to my hubby:
1. His ability to always make me laugh
2. His smile
3. His kindness
4. His passion for his family and his job
5. His sarcastic personality
6. His eyes
7. He loves me!
7 Things I say most often:
1. Dustin
2. Are you serious
3. Maribel get down
4. I'm Hungry
5. This is Lindsey....I say this at work when I answer the phone
6. Get out of my way....I say this everyday in traffic
7. I'm tired
7 Celebrities I love:
1. Julia Roberts
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. George Strait
4. Jennifer Aniston
5. Patrick Dempsey
6. Jason Whitten
7. George Clooney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment