Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I am so excited to spend my first Christmas with Dustin as husband and wife. We don't have any really big plans since both of our families live in the metroplex. I have to work half a day on Christmas Eve and then we are going to my parent's house to do our gift exchange with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Then we are off to Mansfield to do Christmas with Dustin's side of the family.


Christmas morning Dustin and I are going to go over to my parent's house to open presents with them and eat breakfast. We will also eat Christmas lunch with them. This year my mom decided not to do the traditional meal of turkey & dressing. She is going to cook a brisket. I am really curious to see what Dustin got me this year because his wrapping job sure is interesting! I posted our family Christmas picture below. It was tough getting the dogs to sit still and surprisingly the very first picture we took was the best one out of all of them. Merry Christmas!!!


No comments: