I know your probably tired of these random posts and maybe one day my posts will start having a purpose again. So until then this is what I got. Ok?
After reading The Help I haven't been able to pick up another book. The Help was just so good that I knew I was going to have a hard time finding another book to read. Last weekend when I went to see the movie The Help there was a preview for this....
I almost started crying during the preview. I think this movie was made for me. Ok not really but I know all the other working moms out there can totally relate to this movie. It comes out next month and I can't wait to see it. The movie is based off the book. So of course I downloaded it to my Kindle and I can't wait to start reading it. Also, I love SJP!
Saturday night Dustin and I watched this...
It was a great movie and I am kicking myself for not reading the book first. I bet the book is fantastic! It was also nice to stare at Matthew McConaughey for two hours and an added bonus...Jake(Reece's estranged husband) from Sweet Home Alabama is in the movie also. Two hot men in one movie. Yes please!!
I am dying to buy Grayson some of these...
Tiny Toms....aren't they adorable? I don't really like the look of Tom's but these are so cute!
I mentioned a while back that we are in the process of moving Grayson to our guest bedroom because it is quite a bit bigger. I want it to be his room/playroom. We finalized the new black out curtains on Saturday and as soon as they are done we are moving him to his new room. I found this on Pinterest the other day and I think this would be super cute in the middle of his room with a cute rug.
I think it would be easy to do. I am totally into the chalk board phase like everybody else.
This is so totally random but I have been addicted to to this lately...
I have always liked edamame but lately I can't get enough of it. In fact I think I will head to Pei Wei for lunch today and pick some up.
And that's all I got so how do you like that? Any Kellie Rasberry fans out there? Ha! I love the Kiss FM/Kidd Kraddick morning show!
Happy Monday!
















2 comments:
I really want to see The Lincoln Lawyer...but may just have to read the book first, decisions decisions :).
Cate has several pairs of tiny toms:) They are the cutest:) Also, the boots I have on blog are Steve madden:) I have them tagged on pinterest:)
Post a Comment