Monday, December 13, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

Dear Santa,

I have been a nice boy the past 5 months.  I never give mommy and daddy fits, I sleep well at night and I'm always making mommy and daddy smile.  Everyone is always commenting on how I am such a happy baby.  I usually always have a smile on my face.  Mommy and Daddy are always telling me how cute I am and that I am such a good boy.

So for Christmas I would like lots of toys.  Really anything I can put in my mouth would be great.  These teeth sure are giving me a hard time and I love to chew on anything I can get my hands on.  This is what I was trying to tell you when I sat on your lap but mommy kept distracting me so they could take my picture.


I can't wait to wake up on Christmas morning and see what you bring me.  I promise I will leave you some milk and cookies to snack on but I can't promise that my puppies won't eat them before you get to my house. 

Love,
Grayson

P.S. - I really liked your beard and I didn't mean to tug on it so hard.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

He pulled Santa's beard? That is so funny!! What a precious little boy...and I bet he gets anything his little heart desires this Christmas!

I love that Santa..I think he looks great!

Heather said...

How sweet!! Grayson is a little cutie! I hope Santa brings him lots of goodies =).