2010 was the best year yet! I am sure you all can't imagine why. Ha! Here is my year in review.
In January I entered into my second trimester of pregnancy and in February we found out for sure that we were having a BOY!
In March I turned 26. I can't believe that in just 2 1/2 months I will be 27.
In April we celebrated my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary. We went to dinner in downtown Ft. Worth.
In May I had my baby shower hosted by my sister and best friends. It was so much fun!
That is our year in review! I can't wait for the new year and to see what it has in store for me. I am so very blessed and thankful for everything that God has done in my life. Bring on the New Year!
July was by far the best month out of the entire year! Grayson was born July 2 weighing 10 Ibs. 8 ounces.
August 30 was the worst day of my life. It was the day I had to go back to work. It was tough and I cried every day for the first week. Okay I'll be honest I probably cried longer than that.
Grayson celebrated his first Halloween in October....
his first Thanksgiving in November and his first Christmas in December.
I also got a new job in December!
That is our year in review! I can't wait for the new year and to see what it has in store for me. I am so very blessed and thankful for everything that God has done in my life. Bring on the New Year!














3 comments:
Great year! love it!
It looks like you had a wonderful year! Hope 2011 is amazing!
What a great 2010 Lindsey! I love reading your blog and I am passing on a little blog award from my blog to yours!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment