Can't believe Christmas has already came and went. All the planning and preparing and it is over in the blink of an eye. We had a wonderful Christmas and this was the best Christmas ever! I could cry just thinking about it. I am so thankful for our sweet little boy and my heart is filled with joy. I am so very blessed.
Grayson is one spoiled little boy! It never got old opening present after present for him. We mostly celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve this year. Friday morning we got up ate cinnamon rolls and showed Grayson the toys that Santa brought.
The toys that Santa brought. He wasn't quite sure what to do with them. I didn't get any pictures of him checking out his toys but I got it all on video. I will have to work on getting it uploaded. When I was trying to show him his books he kept trying to push them closed. I guess he wasn't in the reading mood. He is such a silly boy.
Grayson in his Christmas jammies.
Dustin's family came over for lunch and to open presents. Dustin made King Ranch Casserole and we had rice and beans. It was so good! We only bought for the kids this year. There are 8 kids to buy for so we just decided this year the adults didn't need anything.
Our nephew Isaac messing with one of his toys.
He was one tired little boy but he stayed awake through it all. He didn't want to miss out on any presents.
The greatest present ever! He rolled himself under the Christmas tree. He rolls everywhere now.
After we finished up with Dustin's family we headed over to my parent's house to celebrate with my family. We tamales for dinner and then opened presents.
Grayson got a Radio Flyer red wagon from his Grammy and Grumpy. I can't wait until he starts sitting up so he can ride in it.
Grayson also got a Tickle Me Elmo from Grammy and Grumpy. They are retiring the Tickle Me Elmo after this year. He loved it! He would watch Elmo and laugh.
Grayson and his Uncle C
After we opened presents we all went to church for the Christmas Eve candle light service. Dustin and I made it almost through the entire service but we ended up leaving early. Grayson was asleep the first half but then woke up and decided he wanted to chit chat. He would not be quiet so we decided to head home. I missed my favorite part but at least I got to go. Once we got home I thought Grayson would go right to bed because he barely napped all day but he was wound up until about 10 o'clock. He finally went to sleep and so did we.
Christmas morning Grayson gave me a little present. He let me sleep until 9:30! After we got up and got ready Grayson and I headed over to my parent's house to eat lunch. Dustin had to work and we missed him a lot.
We had a wonderful Christmas and we hope that you did too!















No comments:
Post a Comment