One of my favorite things about Christmas time is going to the mail box each day and receiving Christmas cards! There is something so fun about receiving mail the old fashioned way. I started sending out Christmas cards after Dustin and I got married. The past two years I have used Shutterfly. They have a really great selection at a really great price. Their website is easy to use, the ordering is simple and the service is fast. The quality of their cards is exceptional and I was pleased with their products. This year Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. What a great deal!
Before I even saw this promotion I had already checked out their site in search of this year's Christmas card. Shutterfly is also a great place to go for your other needs like photo books, stationary and calendars. Their broad selection definitely makes it hard to choose. Since a lot of my family and friends read my blog I am going to post the runner ups to this year's Christmas card.
So if you are interested in getting free holiday cards sign up here. What a great deal!














No comments:
Post a Comment