Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Weekend

This weekend flew by but it was a fun one.  I wish that I gained an hour of sleep with the time change but when you have children the time change means nothing.  Luckily Grayson did better than I thought.  His sleep patterns are so random I was worried the time change would really mess with his sleep. So far so good but I may be jinxing myself.

Friday night we went to dinner with some friends.  We ate at BJ's Brewery.  It was yummy!  We ended up having to rush out of there though because Grayson was a having a full melt down by the end of dinner.  He was tired and cranky.  I was worried everyone around us was going to start giving us dirty looks if we didn't get out of there quick. Of course when we got home he was happy as could be.  He is such a little stinker.

Saturday Grayson slept until 9:30...Praise the Lord!  We had a lazy morning and then we went and ate lunch at 5 Guys.  It is a new burger place that just opened up.  It was so busy but we managed to get in and out of there quick.  Then we ran some errands.  Saturday night my family and Dustin's family came over to our house.  We made grilled chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, salad and bread.  It was delicious!  It kind of felt like Thanksgiving having everybody together. 

Yesterday I tried to sleep in again but Grayson was up at 7.  I cleaned out his closet and drawers of all the clothes that are too small for him.  It was so sad.  I realized he will never be able to wear those clothes again.  He is growing way too fast.  Later that day we got ready to go watch Dustin play in the annual Colleyville Firefighter vs. Cops softball game.

Firefighters won second year in a row!

Grayson had a good time and he kept looking at everyone and smiling.  We had to leave before the game was over because it got too cold.  We had fun cheering on Daddy!

Now it is Monday again. Boo! I am already ready for next weekend.  Dustin is off the entire weekend.  I think we may try to squeeze in a date night.  

Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Christa said...

Love BJ's! That's awesome Grayson slept until 9:30 Saturday!