Grayson you turned 4 months old on November 2. I know I say this everytime but I really can't believe it. You change everyday and before I know it you will be leaving for college. Ok not really but if you keep growing like you are it will seem that way.
We went to your 4 month check up appointment on November 3 and you weigh 18 pounds 2 ounces. I think that put you in the 90th percentile. You are 26 inches long. You wear size 6 to 9 month clothes and you are quickly growing out of those. I have to buy your pants big because otherwise they are way to short for you. You are still in a size 3 diaper.
Last week we started rice cereal.
It took you a little while to get used to it but you loved it!
I can't believe how big you are getting. This week we started vegetables. It is really funny watching you make faces. You will eat an entire jar of Stage 2. You sure are a hungry boy!
Yummy green beans!
It is pretty difficult to feed you though. You are constantly putting your hands in your mouth or your bib. Usually when we are finished you have food all over your hands, mouth, cheeks, nose and eyes. We started feeding you in your diaper because you are so messy.
You still aren't sleeping through the night but thats okay. I can't keep you up past 8:00 every night. You would probably go to sleep earlier if I would let you. If I could just keep you up a little later I think you would only get up once a night instead of 2. I can't keep you off your tummy. If you are on the floor you immediately roll to your tummy. You sleep on your tummy also. Sometimes you get frustrated when I lay you in your crib because I try to swaddle you before you roll to your tummy. I guess I am not fast enough for you.
The other night we watched the video of you when you were born. It is really hard to believe that was just 4 months ago. I love watching you grow and change every day. I love you so much!












1 comment:
awe he's so cute and getting so big! i love the food pics, i can't wait for KPs first foods! i have a feeling she'll be a spitter!
Post a Comment