I can't believe that Christmas will be here in just a little over a month. Heck, I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks. Time just flys by these days. This year I am not so concerned with my wish list. I am more concerned with Grayson's Christmas list. Yes I know he is still way to young to have his own Christmas list but I can't wait to surprise him with a few things from Santa on Christmas morning!
This year my family really isn't buying for each other. We are mainly going to buy for Grayson. Talk about one spoiled little boy! But just for fun here is my wish list.
Jessica Simpson Ruffle Me Faux Leather Tote
I have read every book in the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. This book came out in September and pre baby days I would have already snatched this up and finished it in about two days. Now I never set foot in a book store (which makes me very sad). Between work and taking care of Grayson I never have time to read anymore. If I do have a spare moment I'm so tired that I would be asleep before I could even finish reading a page. I still would like to receive this book because one day I will read it.
This one is more of a like than a want. I love this navy blue military coat from Ann Taylor Loft. I love the coat but not so much the price. I am really into dark blues and purples right now. This coat comes in deep navy and eggplant. If I had extra money laying around this would definitely be on my must have list. But let's face it, who has extra money lying around? Not me! And besides, this is Texas and it rarely gets cold enough for a coat like this.
I have been wanting a pair of low wedge boots. I really hope these appear under the Christmas tree this year. Hint Hint Dustin.....I know you read this blog. Ha!
And just for fun, this is the # 1 item on Grayson's Christmas List this year!
I can't wait until he is old enough to go riding in this wagon. We are going to use it in my sister's wedding in May. Grayson is the ring bearer and since he probably won't be walking then he will come down the aisle in style!
What's on your Christmas list?
















1 comment:
I loveeee those black boots!!!!!! They may wind up on my Christmas list too!! :)
Post a Comment