Grayson you are 2 months old today! Time is flying by and I can't believe how big you are. We don't go to the doctor until tomorrow so I don't know how much you weigh. I have a feeling it is going to be alot! Mommy is not looking forward to you getting shots tomorrow. I know it will break my heart seeing you cry.
You started your first week of day care this week. You have done great and you smile the biggest smile when I drop you off and pick you up. It has been a really hard week for mommy but I am slowly (I mean very slowly) getting used to it. You are always so tired when you get home from Mrs. L's. You usually fall asleep in my arms when we get home.
You are so much fun! Mommy and Daddy have so much fun talking and playing with you. You love to lay on the floor on your back and kick your legs and move your arms. You always get the biggest smile on your face. You are talking more and more these days. I love when you talk to me.
You love bath time! We give you a bath every night and you just lay there and smile. You also love when I rub you down with lotion afterwards. The bath puts you right to sleep. Sometimes it is hard for mommy to feed you afterwards.
You also made mommy and daddy so happy this week. You slept from 9:00 at night to 5:30 am without waking up! I get up for work at 5:30 and it was so nice to have had full nights rest without getting up. You don't sleep through night every night but you are doing so much better.
You wear size 1 diapers but I have a feeling you will be in size 2 in the next couple of weeks. Mrs. L doesn't think you will be able to finish off the package of size 1 diapers she has for you. That means some of mommy's best friends who are pregnant may be getting a load of diapers soon!
For being such a big boy you don't like to eat. You never eat more than 4 ounces at a feeding and it takes you forever to finish it. You want to eat small amounts and often. Mrs. L thinks it is because of gas. You are always very gasy and crack me up because you are already like a grown man when it comes to passing gas.
I love you so much and I love you more everyday. I can't wait to get home from work so I can hold you and play with you. You bring so much joy to daddy and I. We love watching you grow and learn!




.jpg)







3 comments:
AWWW!!! he is just TOO CUTE!! :)
He is Precious!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment