I had a 4 day weekend and it has been fabulous! I have enjoyed my time off and hanging out with Grayson. Friday we went to lunch, ran a few errands and then headed to the doctor for Grayson's two month check up. He is a BIG boy and weighs 15 pounds! He is growing like a weed. He was happy the entire appointment until it was time to get shots. He screamed and cried and it broke my heart but he was fine after a few minutes. The shots made him sleepy and he slept the rest of the afternoon. Friday night we went to dinner with my parents.
Saturday was a lazy day. I was really tired and so was Grayson. He slept a lot during the day and I took it easy. I watched college football all day and hung out. My good friend Angela came over to see Grayson. We ended up going to bed pretty early.
Sunday Dustin had to work and I took Grayson to church for the first time. He looked so cute in his overalls.
He did really great through the service. He slept the whole time! After church we went to lunch with my parents and then came home to watch the Tech game. Grayson was all ready for the game!
Tech won 35 to 27!
This morning we went to breakfast with my parents and now we are relaxing at home. I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. At least it is a 4 day work week!
Happy Labor Day!











1 comment:
I was scared for the Red Raiders for a second!!!! Good thing they pulled it out! Have a great 4 day week, I know I am looking forward to it! :0)
Post a Comment