Sunday, July 25, 2010

Future Fireman

Not much to report as this has been a pretty uneventful week.  I tried to catch up on sleep and take it easy.  My mom came and stayed the night with me on Thursday while Dustin was at work.  I got about 9 hours of sleep Thursday night and it felt great.  I almost forgot what it was like to sleep through the night! 

Friday afternoon Grayson had his hearing test with the specialist.  Everything went well and the nurse said there is nothing to worry about.  We were pretty relieved to hear that.  We have to take him back in September and they will repeat the test again.  They just want to make sure that nothing changes.  Grayson did pretty good during the test.  I didn't get a picture but the poor little guy had all these wires hooked up to him.  That evening I went to dinner with my parents while Dustin went and played and softball.  Grayson did really well at the restaurant and slept the whole time. 

Saturday I had to go take my wedding ring to get re-sized.  It won't fit over my nuckle.  The jewelry store is right by my Dad's furniture store so we stopped in to see my Dad.


I love this picture of the two of them!

Then my mom and I ran to Old Navy.  They have some cute stuff right now.  I got a few new things.  Grayson started to wake up so we went ahead and went home plus it is just so dang hot out that I was miserable.  I know Grayson was too.  Grayson's umbilical cord fell off earlier this week so we have been doing tummy time.  Jax wanted in on tummy time too.


Late Saturday afternoon Dustin's mom and sister came over to visit Grayson.  We grilled hamburgers and hung out. 

Today we went to visit Daddy at work.....hint the title of the post.  I got some really cute pictures of Daddy and his future fireman!








I don't have a lot planned for this week.  I am just enjoying my time off with my little man and trying to get him on a schedule.  He is slowly starting to adjust but I am still up at least 3 times during the night.  I am hoping in a few weeks that we can cut it back to 2 times a night.  Grayson does not like to sleep at night so we will see.  I just hope we get it figured out before I go back to work or there is no way I will be able to function.

I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Such sweet pictures of Grayson and his daddy! I know he must be so proud. Good to hear that Grayson's hearing test went well and he is now enjoying some tummy time.

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...

Glad his hearing test came back okay! Love the picture of Grayson doing tummy time with your dog! Too cute!