Happy Wednesday! So glad the week is half over. We have nothing planned for the weekend except go swimming and I am excited. I love low key weekends.
~It is so miserably hot here.
I sent this picture to Dustin yesterday and told him we were moving. I am thinking Alaska or Antartica sounds nice. I love flip flops, shorts, tanks and dresses just like any other girl but I can't take the heat. Honestly I prefer cold weather. I hate sweating and that is all I do in the summer.
~ My Facebook page has been blowing up about the Mavericks. If I ever want to know any breaking news all I need to do is check Facebook. I don't like basketball but I am happy the Mavericks are in the finals. I would love for them to beat the Heat!
~ Is this not the cutest picture? Grayson was having a blast playing with the dogs on Sunday. Jax rarely lets Grayson climb or lay on him. I was surprised they stayed put long enough for me to snap a picture with my phone.
~ It was Meredith's last day on The Today Show. I didn't get to watch this morning and usually never get to watch but I am sad that she is leaving. I wasn't her greatest fan or anything but I liked her.
~ Your probably sick of hearing about it, but Grayson's party is 2 weeks away! I am still putting stuff together but for the most part everything is done. I have the menu planned and everything. I am so excited. We aren't really going all out on presents this year. We wanted to get him a swing set but they are so expensive and he wouldn't really be able to enjoy yet anyways. I am thinking that will be next year's gift. I am thinking of getting him a playhouse. Something similar to this one.
Mrs. Lisa, the lady that keeps him, has one and he loves it.
~ Since we are thinking of getting the above playhouse, I am in the process of converting our spare bedroom into a playroom. Our house is pretty small and we don't have a lot of room. The spare bedroom has basically been a storage room for the past year. I need to get rid of some stuff and put some more stuff in the attic. I figure we could use the room as a playroom for now. We were looking at buying a new home but after talking to some realtors there is no way we could sell our home for close to what we owe on it. For now we are stuck. Bummer!
~ I recently signed up for Swagbucks. I am still learning about it, but it seems like a really easy way to earn some free stuff. You can use your swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. I definitely need that since I am constantly buying books for my Kindle.
~ I watched some of The Voice last night. I haven't finished it yet, but Christina so gets on my nerves. She acts like a total diva, and maybe she is a diva, but she doesn't have to act like one. Don't even get me started on her outfits. Homegirl needs a makeover BAD! I love Blake Shelton though!
~ I am ready for 4th of July weekend!
Have a great week!














No comments:
Post a Comment