Can't believe my baby's 1st birthday party is less than a week away. I am sad and excited at the same time. Here is a sneak peak. I made the invitations myself. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. If you know me, you know that I am the least creative person in the world. I always see cute ideas or get ideas in my head but they never turn out well.
I am sure you can guess from the invitation that the party is "puppy dog" themed. Grayson loves his furry brother and sister so much. He loves to play with them which made deciding on the theme of his party easy. Can't wait to share all about it next week!











3 comments:
You are creative! Those invitations are too cute. I can't believe your baby is 1! Wow, time is flying! Have a great party.
I love the invitations, you did a great job! I can't believe he is already a year old, time flies.
I can't believe he is already one! It seems like just yesterday you were blogging about being pregnant. Love the b-day party theme and can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment