I feel like Grayson was born just yesterday. I swear I blinked my eyes and he is now 11 months. If you want to make time speed up have a baby. It goes by faster than ever before.
Grayson is becoming more and more fun everyday. I love watching his little personality develop. He his king of temper tantrums and I can only imagine what the terrible two's are going to be like. I swear his main goal in life right now is to make sure that I never sit down and to drive me crazy. He loves banging his toys on the TV cabinet and turning the TV on and off. I am constantly getting onto him for both. He hates when I tell him No and most of the time he will look at me and smile. It is hard for me to remain stern because all I want to do is laugh. He is just so dang cute.
He loves to play with everything but his toys. I don't even know why we buy him toys. He loves playing in the pantry. He also loves playing with his Daddy. From rolling around on the floor, swinging up and down and upside down to rides on Daddy's shoulders. I love sitting back and watching. Melts my heart every time.
Finally after 11 long months I can finally say he is sleeping through the night. He sleeps any where from 10 to 12 hours and it is awesome. He will even go back to sleep after his bottle on the weekends. I am very grateful for this. Grayson loves to eat. He eats pretty much everything we eat. He has not had baby food from a jar in over a month. He loves to feed himself. I have to always make something that he can feed to himself. He will not let you feed him. One thing I am not looking forward to is weaning him from the bottle. The morning and night time bottle before bed is going to be the hardest.
Finally after 11 long months I can finally say he is sleeping through the night. He sleeps any where from 10 to 12 hours and it is awesome. He will even go back to sleep after his bottle on the weekends. I am very grateful for this. Grayson loves to eat. He eats pretty much everything we eat. He has not had baby food from a jar in over a month. He loves to feed himself. I have to always make something that he can feed to himself. He will not let you feed him. One thing I am not looking forward to is weaning him from the bottle. The morning and night time bottle before bed is going to be the hardest.
He is into everything all the time and he loves putting his toys out the dog door and then crawling out to get them. We have to keep the dog door closed most of the time. I think he will be walking soon. We bought a little car for him that he can sit on or you can pull the top of it up and he can push it. He walks all around the house pushing that thing. He will also push the kitchen chairs around the kitchen.
I love this picture even though it is a little blurry. He loves for us to push him around the house on his fire truck. He is becoming more like a little boy every day. It makes me sad but happy at the same time.
His first birthday party is nearing 3 weeks away. I am having it a week early since his actual birthday is the weekend of July 4th. The invitations have been mailed and the cake has been ordered. I am so excited! I have a feeling I will be at Hobby Lobby every week getting last minute stuff.
Just so I can remember:
~You wear size 18 month clothes
~You wear a Size 4 diaper
~You wear a Size 4 shoe
~You have 9 teeth
~First words: Da Da (Daddy) and occasionally Momma
~You babble all the time
~You clap your hands
I love this guy more than anything and I am so excited to watch him grow and become a little boy.















No comments:
Post a Comment