Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day # 4

Tomorrow will be snow day # 4 for me and I am about to loose my mind! We are supposed to get more snow in the morning. I groan every time I watch the weather.  I saw this going around on Facebook and I had to share. 

(click to enlarge)

I thought it was a pretty accurate depiction of how I feel right about now. Ha! I wanted to get out today because the major roads are some what ok to drive on but I don't want to get Grayson out in this cold of weather.  I may make Dustin drive me to Wal-Mart or Target tomorrow so I can get out for a little bit. I am anxiously awaiting Saturday when the high is supposed to be 40 degrees. 

Spring weather where are you?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am totally there with you. I did venture out to work yesterday for a few hours and it was nice getting out even thought it took us and hour and a half to get there! BTW...I enjoy reading your blog too and I'm glad you are back to blogging! (: