Luckily it isn't a repeat of last week. I think we will be back at school tomorrow. As always it was nice to have the day off. I really didn't want to get out in the bitter cold so I was glad they called school off. We got some ice and a little bit of snow this morning but most of it has melted.
Grayson and I snuggled up in bed this morning. Dustin came home from the fire station and then headed out to his other job. I was so wishing he didn't have to work today too and could have stayed home with us. We sure do miss him around here.
Grayson loves his Daddy. This is one of their favorite things to do. Grayson sits on his chest and they talk to each other. Although it ends up like this most of the time.
Dustin is either getting his eyes poked at or Grayson tries to bite his nose. It is so funny!
I am happy to report that Grayson is feeling much better. He has been the happiest boy all day long. I am studying for my high school math certification and I felt like one of the moms on Teen Mom today. It is so hard to study with a baby. Ha! Thankfully Grayson took two naps today so I was able to get a little studying done. Grayson even wanted to help me study.
It has been a lazy day and I am glad tomorrow is Thursday. The week is almost over! Looking forward to this weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment