Sunday, October 10, 2010

Terrible Blogger

I have been such a horrible blogger lately!  Partly because I am so tired and I just don't have time.  Working and raising a baby is hard work!  I still have yet to post Grayson's 3 month post.  Hopefully I will get that up this week.

I really haven't been up to much lately.  I go to work and come home and spend time with my baby boy! I have been busy planning 2 baby showers though! Two of my very best friends are due on the same day....December 12.  Last weekend we had Kelsie's Baby Shower for her little boy Brock.  She is doing the nursery in sock monkeys so the shower was naturally sock monkey themed.  It turned out so cute!!!

This was the center piece in the center of the room where Kelsie opened presents.  So cute!!

Cupcakes! Kelsie's sister in law made the cute sock monkey toppers.


The hostesses with soon to be momma Kelsie.  Look at the adorable aprons that Kelsie made us!  So cute! Sadly mine will probably not get worn very much.  If you have read my blog before you know that I hate cooking.  I did bring it home and show it to Dustin but I don't think he liked the idea of wearing it while he cooked.  Maybe it will grow on him! Ha!  It is just too cute not to get worn.

This weekend was pretty laid back.  Yesterday Dustin and I went to see his parents.  We spent the day with them and it was good to see them.  Today we took it easy and went to the grocery store.  Sounds like an exciting weekend huh?  We are watching the Cowboy game and fixing to eat some taco soup. Yum!  I am so ready for it to get cool again. 




3 comments:

Christa said...

Cute cupcakes! Sad the Cowboys lost! :( I'm ready for it to get cool again too! It was SOO hot tailgating this weekend at the Aggie game. Have a great week!

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

Aprons are adorable! I got the cutest one from my mom last Christmas.. Linz.. I haven't worn it ONCE! haha . I think in someways not cooking is generational. I don't have a single friend who just loves to cook! PS.. I have missed your posts!

Carrie said...

What fun! I love throwing showers. But gosh I know you are worn out. A new baby and working is just exhausting. After Allie Claire was born it took me a solid 6 months to feel like I had somewhat of a grip on it all!! Now she's 2, and I'm once again not so sure ;)