I am a little late in posting this, but Grayson you turned 3 months on Saturday October 2! I can't believe it! You are so much fun these days. You talk all the time. You love to talk to me when I am changing your diaper or clothes. You crack me up and I love you so much.
You pretty much smile at everyone these days. It doesn't take much to get you to smile. You love to sit and talk to your daddy. You can hold your head up very well and you sit great in the Bumbo seat. I love that you can sit in it because mommy can have free hands to get some things done around the house.
You still hate tummy time and only last a few minutes on your tummy. When you are on your tummy you scoot all over the place. I think you might be an early crawler. You have also started rolling from your tummy to your back. I was very excited the first time you did it. During tummy time you like to look at yourself in the mirror.
Who's that cute baby?
You still love bath time. You smile so big when I put you in the tub. The dogs love bath time too. They want to be in the bathroom when you are getting a bath and they love to lick the water and your hands and feet.
You aren't doing so great in the sleeping department but that's okay. You are now getting up 2 to 3 times a night. I don't know what happened but I hope you go back to once a night soon. You are such a little booger at bed time. You fight your sleep and scream and cry. We usually have to dance around to get you to calm down. Eventually you wear yourself out and go to sleep. There have been a few times that I was able to put you in your crib and you will go to sleep on your own. You have been waking up between 5:30 and 6 for weeks now. It makes it hard for mommy to get ready for work in the morning but you love to lay in mommy's bed and watch TV.
Speaking of the TV you love it. We play cartoons for you and you eat it up. You also grab at toys. Just the other day you figured out how to make your frog play music on your bouncy seat. You played the music over and over and over.
Some days you aren't interested in eating at all and other days you are a little piggy. You usually eat 5-6 ounces. You wear 6 month clothes and I am afraid they are going to be too small for you by the end of the year. You wear a size 3 diaper.
Sitting in your high chair at Grammie and Grumpy's house. You sat in it and watched the Rangers beat the Yankees while mommy ate dinner.
I can't wait to find out how much you weight at your doctor's appointment next month. You are such a joy in my life and I thank God every day for you. You truly are a blessing. Mommy and Daddy love you so much.












1 comment:
He is so cute! I can't believe he is 3 months!
Post a Comment