Sunday, March 6, 2011

Obsessed

Right now I am obsessed with:

1. My Kindle

I just finished reading Pioneer Woman's Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I loved it! Now I am reading Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.  Any suggestions for some new reading material?

2. Shark Steam Mop

Now that Grayson is crawling I wanted to get something to mop the floors that didn't use chemicals.  I actually haven't used it yet but I watched my husband try it out and it is pretty cool.  

3. Easter Baskets

I just ordered the liner for Grayson's Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids.  The one I ordered isn't pictured but it is so cute! I can't wait to fill his basket with goodies.

4. Memory Mixer


My new digital scrapbooking software.  I am still learning how to use it but it is fun!

5. Spring Weather

 The weather has been really nice lately and I love that I can wear my flip flops.

6. General Hospital

I can't believe I am admitting this but I am so completely obsessed with this show.  I used to watch it in high school and college and I started watching it again this past summer while I was on maternity leave.  I have recorded every episode since I went back to work. I always watch it as soon as I get home from work every day.  I know I am pathetic.

What are you obsessed with you right now?

1 comment:

Heather Allen said...

Love Love Love my steam mop! So very easy..we have 3 dogs and I use it everyday!