
I am new to this so bear with with me. My good friend Kelsie and her husband Drew came over for dinner tonight and she showed me this new website. As if I needed another website in addition to Myspace and Facebook. This looks cool so I thought I would give it a try!
A little about me, I was born and raised in Denton and I graduated from The University of North Texas. I recently got married to Dustin. He is from Mansfield and we dated 4 years before getting married. We were married on August 2, 2008 and we just built a new home in Lake Dallas. Married life is great! We have two Boxers who we absolutely adore! Jax is 2 1/2 years and we got him when he was 8 weeks old. Maribel is the new addition to our family. We rescued her from The Legacy Boxer Rescue. She is about 1 1/2 and full of energy. They love to play! They keep us busy.

I work for LandAmerica American Title in Dallas and Dustin is a firefighter/paramedic for the city of Colleyville. Life is busy between work and making our new home ours!











2 comments:
Yea! I am so happy that Kelsie recruited you to start a blog! You will be addicted in no time! Come see mine!!!
Yay Linds!!
Post a Comment