What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman at Ryan High School in Denton. While I did have fun in high school you couldn't give me enough money to repeat it. It is definitely something I would not do again. I was a member of the Industrial Technology Club...sounds nerdy I know...but it was a lot of fun and our teacher was so awesome. I used to want to be an architect and we learned design and drawing. I was also member of student counsel. I was quiet and shy and didn't get involved in too much freshman year.
List 5 things on your "to do list" today?
1. Finish this pile of work on my desk
2. Work on my real estate class when I get home
3. Walk the dogs
4. Watch 90210 and Law & Order SVU
5. Clean up around the house
Favorite Snacks:
My weakness is anything sweet...my favorite is ice cream. I also like to snack on cereal, chips and cheese and crackers.
What would you do with an unlimited supply of money?
First I would buy some land and build the perfect house. Then I would pay off all of our debt (not that it is a whole lot) and then buy a new car. I might even buy 2 new cars! I would travel to Hawaii, Europe & Australia and probably go on a shopping spree. Since it is unlimited supply there is no need to save any but I would probably donate a lot to various charities like the Humane Society and Susan G. Koman.
Where have you lived?
I have lived in Denton almost all of my life. I did live in Lubbock for 2 years and in Mansfield for 1 year.
Where have you worked?
All through high school and most of my college years I worked at a local property management firm doing leasing, accounts payable , reports...pretty much everything. I did also work for a local architect for about a year. Now I work for LandAmerica American Title in Dallas as a Commercial Escrow Officer.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment